Tips for Beginners learning Adobe Photoshop: Going Deeper – This article was first published at TakeLessons.com/blog on November 26, 2020. Read the entire article here.
Tips and Topics covered in this article
- Zoom In and Out Plus Pan Around (because this is fun and you can see the details very well!)
- Undo or Redo a Command (because you will do this a lot!)
- Working with Layers and the History Palette (because this is really the secret of success with Adobe Photoshop)
- Click and drag on a layer to change the order of it in the stack (because you may do this often)
- Change Layer Name, Opacity, or Delete (because you need lots of options)
- Background Layer (don’t work on the background layer…except when…there are always exceptions!)
- Things to Remember (because this article wouldn’t be complete with reminders!)
Don’t be afraid of the power in this program. You’ll amaze yourself at how much you can do in a short time by learning these tips and tricks as you are learning Adobe Photoshop.
Find out more and get one-on-one training with Julie with this link so that you can become better with the industry-standard and best-selling software.
See how we work with clients and how you can work with us, too!