Foodie experiences Tustin include these 11 Best Restaurants in Tustin, California that I reviewed for FoodieFlashpacker!
Foodie experiences Tustin range from seafood and Greek cuisine, to Texas BBQ. Add to that a secret family recipe for clam chowder, vegan and vegetarian meals, and Japanese bakery goodies and sushi. So, now you understand why Tustin is a great place for foodies to feast.
Walk the streets of Old Town Tustin or stroll The District sidewalks because you owe it to yourself to sample all the area has to offer.
Some of my favorite dishes from these Tustin restaurants include:
- California rolls or other sushi rolls
- Cheesy, gooey, hot Italian dishes
- Artfully arranged entreés on a square white plate
- Casual dining on clam chowder with an old-fashioned paper placemat
- Authentic Greek cuisine and the ambiance to go along with it
- Works of art in chocolate, fruit, glaze, and custard
I hope you will try a couple of these restaurants when you are in town because whether you like foreign cuisines or tried and true American favorites, I’m sure you will find something appealing.
Be sure to see our Travel Bites and Instragrammable Articles for ideas about where to order your next meal.